Job description – Sales Manager Ultrasound
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Medical Devices Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Distribution Product Management
- University Degree, Post-university studies in business administration a plus
- Previous sales management experience in medical device or pharma industry or strong direct sales experience in medical device industry (minimum 5-6 years)
- Self-motivation, self-confidence, persuasiveness and willingness to achieve performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills and experience in managing a field sales force
- Long-term commitment and long-term career orientation
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Fluency in English language
- Clean driver’s license
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Romania.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the legal guidelines and Company Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Personally observe the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Competitive salary and sales-based commission
- Advanced management and product professional trainings
- Dynamic and interesting work environment with possibilities for further growth and promotion
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org